Kitchen Grease Exhaust Vent System Cleaning (KEC)
1. All interior duct-work, air flow portions of fans and hood are to be left completely free of grease and carbon(all ducts cleaned to bare metal) unless otherwise noted.(Exhaust side only) Hood filters can be cleaned upon request for additional cost.
2. No coatings are to be sprayed onto the clean duct-work after cleaning (Example:Fire protection powder,lime powder etc).
3. Working areas around and by exhaust vent systems will be protected and left as clean as they were found or better after job is complete.This includes area around/under ducts, fans, roofs, hoods, floors in work areas, celings under duct etc.
4. Electrical outlets and connections shall be protected in and around cleaning area.
5. Exhaust fan inspected for proper function at roof top and cook top before and after.
6. Stainless hoods are to be polished inside and out unless otherwise noted.
7. The ducts shall have adequate access for cleaning and so all interior portions can be visible for inspection by the customer and various inspectors after cleaning. Additional UL listed access will be installed at the customers expense prior to or during the cleaning if needed. No part shall be left inaccessible without proper written documentation to be given to the customer immediately following job completion upon which a return trip for proper access will be performed ASAP.
8. The kitchen equipment power and gas is to be reconnected with pilot lights re-lit.
9. Exhaust system is to be restarted at the end of each job and any obvious problems witht the wiring or fan conditions will be noted on the work order.
10. A certification sticker showing job completion date and next recommended cleaning month and year shall be applied to system hood for inspection. Stickers will be date punched and crew signature may be written where required.
11. Certification stickers with date and crew initials are placed on each access panel.
12. A “KEC” report will be left on the job site detailing what cleaning was done, descriptions of system cleaned, any pre-existing conditions and or deficiencies found. A picture of “KEC” report to be included with job pictures. Pre-existing conditions should be signed off on by site manager on duty.
13. A follow up report(job check out) by phone or in person will be done by a member of Grease Logic Hood Cleaning’s Staff as soon as possible after the cleaning. (Usually 8am-11am next day). We ask that the opening manager voice any concerns immediately at that time. Problems reported will be addressed immediately by Knoxville Hood Cleaning management.
14. Digital pictures will be taken by Charlotte Hood Cleaning showing both before and after representations. We will also photograph any deficiencies of your unit for your file. Pictures will be viewed and inspected by an experienced Certified Technician of Knoxville Hood Cleaning and attached for customers viewing and inspection.
15. All wastewater and or greasy water is to be disposed of in an environmentally safe manner through the sanitary drain system. Roof top wastewater is to be collected before leaving the roof and dumped inside. Fan drip pans to be emptied and cleaned.
16. All workers (including owners) of Charlotte hood cleaning are covered by workers comp, insurance, liability insurance of at least $2,000,000 coverage and all shall be bonded.
17. All technicians at the job site shall be fully trained and bonded employees of Knoxville Hood Cleaning. All trainees will be trained under supervision of a Knoxville Hood Cleaning Lead Technician.
CHARLOTTE HOOD CLEANING DOES NOT USE SUBCONTRACTORS!
18. All Charlotte Hood Cleaning Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning is guaranteed to meet or exceed above standards and pass local fire and health inspections and follow NFPA 96 guide lined upon completion.
19. Charlotte Hood Cleaning’s management/inspectors will be notified immediately upon job completion.
20. Charlotte Hood Cleaning is Certified, Insured, Licensed, and Bonded.
Greater Charlotte North Carolina service area:
Albemarle, Belmont, Bessemer City, Black Mountain, Catawba, Catawba Heights, Charlotte, Cherryville, China Grove, Connelly Springs, Conover, Concord, Conway, Cramerton, Crowders, Dallas, Davidson, Denver, Gastonia, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Idlewild, Indian Trail, Iron Station, Kannapolis, Kings Mountain, Lumberton, Lincolnton, Maiden, Matthews, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Mount Pleasant, Newell, North Albemarle, North Concord, Norwood, Pineville, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Spencer Mountain, Stallings, Taylorsville, Troutman, Tryon, Tuckasegee, Tuckerdale, Union, Unionville, Waco, Wadesboro, Walnut Creek, Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel,
South Carolina Service Area:
Catawba, Cherry Grove, Chester, Clover, Conway, Fort Mill, Gaston, Kershaw, Kings Creek, Lake Wylie, Lamar, Lancaster, Little Rock, Mount Pleasant, Tega Cay, Travelers Rest, Union, Van Wyck,
Get A Quote
Request a free no obligation inspection and estimate today!
Charlotte Hood Cleaning
1169 Harry Place
Charlotte, NC 28202